• Conserved in the Bibliothèque Royale, Belgium. Ms. IV 90. 16th century.
• Musical polyphonic codex comprised of the favorite compositions performed at the court of Philip the Handsome and Joanna of Castile.
• Its musical content, illumination and peculiar format allow to say that it was commissionned by the Queen.
• A masterpiece of Flemish miniature.
• Its folios are illustrated with great originality by the Master of the David Scenes in the Grimani Breviary and the Master of the Dresden Prayerbook.
• It preserves the original binding realized in Bruges by Antoine de Gavere, who executed numerous works for Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy. It is distinguished by fire engravings of animal and bird motifs intertwined with small vegetable scrolls on both covers, which are lined in leather.
• Unique edition of 999 numbered copies with notarized certificate of authenticity.
The only company which uses pure gold and true precious stones for its facsimiles of the most beautiful manuscripts in the world
C/Martín el Humano,12.
Phone (+34) 963 82 18 34
Monday to Friday: 9:00-14:00 / 16:00-18:00