• Conserved in the Archivo Nacional de la Torre do Tombo, Lisbon [Cod. 160].
• Portuguese manuscript of 1189 copied by Egeas in the Saint Mamede Monastery of Lorvao.
• “The most complete codex of the manuscripts that belong to the oldest pictorial tradition of the Beatus (Family 1). Many of its illustrations constitute the only surviving evidence of this original tradition.” Peter K. Klein.
• Unique for its fluorescent colors.
• Codicological and iconographical study by Professor Peter K. Klein.
• Codex bound in leather over wooden boards with bronze hinges and clasps.
• Unique edition of 999 numbered copies with notarized certificate of authenticity.
The only company which uses pure gold and true precious stones for its facsimiles of the most beautiful manuscripts in the world
C/Martín el Humano,12.
Phone (+34) 963 82 18 34
Monday to Friday: 9:00-14:00 / 16:00-18:00