• Conserved in the Bibliothèque Nationale de France [Ms. Nouv. acq. lat. 2334].
• The most important codex of the Western Middle Ages.
• Known as the Tours or Ashburnham Pentateuch, named for the lord who purchased it from the person who removed it from the Church of Saint Gatien in Tours.
• Produced in the imperial scriptorium of Rome on commission from Princess Galla Placidia to educate her son Emperor Valentinian III in the Christian doctrine.
• Bound in wood with goatskin and fire-engraved in gold.
• Unique edition of 999 numbered copies with notarized certificate of authenticity.
The only company which uses pure gold and true precious stones for its facsimiles of the most beautiful manuscripts in the world
C/Martín el Humano,12.
Phone (+34) 963 82 18 34
Monday to Friday: 9:00-14:00 / 16:00-18:00